You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
So much in depth and let's you connect and hear from the Lord yourself. Truly worth it. May you be blessed
I love food, and I have been using food not only to enjoy it, but to comfort me when I was sad, angry, anxious or worry. Food was the solution and peace for the high pick moment. After, that I didn't like myself and prayed for help! I was kind of alright for a while, but the emotions turned me to food again and again. I have been battling with my emotions since I was very young. I have had many ways to lose weight. I have dieted hundreds of times. I have fasted many other times. It is probably why I haven't turn in to a balloon. I PRAISE my Heavenly Father and the LORD JESUS for helping me through your program. I love to understand and read the Bible. I feel that I finally know how to communicate with the LORD. I want to obey him with my body, mind and spirit. JESUS is very important in my life. I am who I am because of HIM. THANK YOU for listening to the Holy Spirit and putting together this great program!
In Jesus love!
What a great article. I realize for the first time in my life I have made an idol out of my health. What a light bulb moment when you said there is no good foods or bad foods. There is a lot packed into this article that has really clarified some things with me. Gluttony is a sin. Not the food. Thank you so much!!!
Hi Brandi! I am always a little leery of opinions and beliefs of food choices. The extremes are daunting and Christians who tout you are sinful when eating certain foods is what I did not want to see. Your blog post on "Would Jesus eat donuts?" was great! I can see where it will help me look at food differently and take the overwhelming guilt of whether I failed or not choosing to eat a food that is not as nutritional as some other of my choices. Bravo!
Having struggled with food and diets for decades, I knew there had to be a better way. This study gets to the heart of the issue, pun intended. Until my heart and mind are aligned with God's Word, I will continue to struggle. Putting on the "armor of God" and recognizing His daily mercies have been wonderful. It can be a challenge to navigate all the links, but worth it. As Brandi says,
"If we scrutinize our hearts as we scrutinize our diets, our overall health will improve."