You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
Am only on the second week but I love it so far it is full of revelation. Truth as far as diets go and I have tried many the most recent was going to OA like AA for overeaters it has a God base but I found it not Christ centered enough. And this study is Christ Centered..
I have struggled with food/body image issues for as long as I can remember. Learning to apply scripture to my struggle has been transforming. I am actually learning how to renew my mind with scripture and am allowing the truth to set me free. Highly recommended as this is the first study that develops my personal relationship with Jesus Christ and pushing me to get in the word daily!
So incredibly helpful! Points me to God and His truth each step of the way. I LOVE IT!
I like to stop the world during my workday, open my personal email and read the word-think on it and pray.
Chew The Word is truly spiritual food for the hungry soul. As I feast on God's Word I am finding lasting freedom from the habits that were binding me. I was a slave to diet programs...attempting one after another. Each one brought a temporary measure of success but there was no sustaining power. As soon the novelty wore off I would begin to fall. The thought provoking questions in the journal section of Chew The Word have enabled me to recognize issues I was blind to previously. As I relax myself to the Father's control I am finding a peace that sets me free from the compulsion to overeat.