You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
Chew the Word presents a refreshing approach to our attitudes toward food in relation to our desire to please God.
I always wondered what "the law of liberty" is, and now I think I know.
Enjoyed the study!
I was skeptical but after the first few days I was hooked. I was amazed how quickly the weight came off for one thing but mostly just so surprised that reading scripture and listening for God and listening to my own body worked so well. I would highly recommend doing this if you haven’t. I had become discouraged because WW wasn’t working for me anymore. Maybe my age I’m not sure but this was an answer to prayer
Chew the Word is an answer to prayer for me. I have struggled with my weight for decades. God has healed my heart and emotions so much during the last 5 years. I was ready to tackle the weight/health issue. Within minutes after praying, I found Chew the Word. It’s just what I need.
It’s definitely worth your time and the small investment. You are worth it!
I have found Chew the Word to be such an eye-opening read for me. I am beginning to see how I have let my self-worth be defined by my food choices. I am growing though this and I recommend it to anyone fighting frustration around food or weight loss!