You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
I was getting stagnant in my devo time with God and this has been so helpful in taking my quiet time to another level. Very grateful for this study, thank you!!
I thoroughly enjoyed getting in touch with the points made in this study. For the first time in a while, it made me stop and rethink my behaviors. habits and my own truths. Blessings to all of you at Grace Filled Plate.
I love what I have read so far, but I am a nurse so don't have much time right now
This was a very well constructed and thought out program. I responded to questions in a way I didn't realize I could. Very helpful. I will review again and again.
I am so glad I'm doing the Chew the Word Bible study at this time! It gets my mind off of ME and onto the only One who matters--Jesus Christ, my true and living Higher Power. With all this Covid-19 madness going on, I NEED to concentrate on Jesus, and this is helping to make that happen. (Also, I need to be getting some exercise, and I feel that God is telling me to DO that!) Thanks so much!