You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
I have almost completed my "additional verses to study" that were provided with this 30 day scripture study for food freedom and I am amazed at how closer to God I have become. The connection, the inner peace, the joy and love I feel not just for others but for myself. My daily walk with Christ has helped my relationship with food take on a different light. I set out to gain a better understanding of what the bible, Christ, food and I have in common and I was blown away, some mornings to tears! I am able now to see God working in my life, one day, one meal, one scripture at a time. Thank you.
This was a new way at looking at body image and how to eat food.
And this is the way I hope to raise my daughter. Food isn’t the enemy, what we do with it could be. Eating too much is sinful, too little is not nourishing God’s creation. It’s ok to eat sugar in moderation. God created it. Celebrate the little wins!
This was a refreshing new look at food!
This is not at all what I was expecting, it has been refreshing and does really work and makes you more mindful of what you are doing!
About 6 weeks ago, I hit an all time high with my weight. I was discouraged and felt that I should join Over Eaters Anonymous. Before doing that I decided to type into my search bar "bible studies dealing with over eating" and I came across Grace Filled Plate. That's where my journey began. I just finished Chew the Word and I'm ready to start the next section, Chew the Word: Courses. I can't tell you how much this study has changed my life and my thoughts about food, and more importantly, about myself. I know longer feel bound to the rules and restrictions that come with so many diets. Instead I feel empowered, by the gift of the Holy Spirit, to make the good choices necessary to maintain a health body weight. I have allowed myself to eat the things I normally would avoid but I don't feel I have to eat as much as I can because I know I can have it again. I have enjoyed waking up each morning and opening my binder to see what message/lesson God had in store for me. I am so excited about this I just want to share it with everyone I talk with but I know that can be annoying to the person on the receiving end. Thank you Brandice for putting together such an inspiring program.
very inspiring , understand, and planning to do better,