You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
I am feeling so much more in control now that I've given up control!! Getting the Word into my mind and heart is setting me free from destructive, self-defeating thoughts and behaviors. It's still a work in progress, but I really feel that I can put food and eating in proper perspective for the first time. Christ came to set us free from everything that condemns us. Thank you, Brandice!
I completed this scripture study with my family. We all enjoyed it and grew much closer to God during the 6 weeks.
I have thoroughly enjoyed this study! It is one of the best studies I have been a part of -ever. The scripture verses were spot on in getting to the heart of what I needed to hear and know. My word for 2020 is ABIDE and this study has helped to draw me closer and deeper into my Father’s heart. The big lesson for me over these past six months is to pause, to listen (and look) and then trust (and obey). Thank you!
I am amazed how honestly this ‘program’( I hesitate to even use program!) is so freeing- I am 66 years old, have dieted since I was 12 or 13 years old.... And with this study, which I am confident will become my normal relationship with nutrition- my heart is being filled with what I was actually craving, and I’m ‘fueling’ my body as God intended. It is so sweet and satisfying to eat what I want, listen to my body signals and actually have my clothing fitting looser! No rush, no deadline- just peace! Thank you , Praise our mighty Lord!
I always said I didnt gain all this weight from eating sour cream on my baked potaties lol..I gained from overeating..I eat beyond my 'full..have done so for years.
Even the concept of 'eat when hungry, stop when full', will break down when not followed.
That concept..belief..is where I am turning it over to God..and tryjng and working on what that really means..how does that look..right?
Foods are not the issue..Ive known that on some level, for years..yet Im still showing that I dobt 'follow' what works..but its a new day..Im left with trusting God, alone! ..and I like it..even while Im struggling..I can tell its where my answers lie😊