You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
Having struggled with food and diets for decades, I knew there had to be a better way. This study gets to the heart of the issue, pun intended. Until my heart and mind are aligned with God's Word, I will continue to struggle. Putting on the "armor of God" and recognizing His daily mercies have been wonderful. It can be a challenge to navigate all the links, but worth it. As Brandi says,
"If we scrutinize our hearts as we scrutinize our diets, our overall health will improve."
I'm loving the Bible study. I'm on day 9 and everyday I walk away from my time of reflection and study energized to take on my day and handle my cravings with God's strength instead of leaning on my own. The Holy Spirit is using each verse to work in my heart and grow me in God's truth. Thank you Brandice for your heart for this ❤
Very helpful and insightful blog !! I love reading it !!
I've haved really great bible studies that include thinking about my eating and exercising. It has been very insightful. I'm really going to miss it when I'm done. And I'm almost finished. I'm hoping to find another. I really liked the questions and the way the format helped me think deeper. The best part was that every study had a scripture verse to study.
Loved this. Thank you