Are you tired of being your own biggest roadblock?
You know in your heart that God has better things for you but... you're stuck in a negative cycle with your diet and self-image?
Introducing "Courses: A 7-Course Feast for the Soul."
The Bible study technique that will show you exactly how to get the answer to your food and body image struggles directly from the Word of God!
This 7-week study will show you 7 key areas to SATURATE with God's truth so you can walk in freedom and fully live out the calling that God has on your life!
If you are ready to make a change in how you eat and view your body but you don't want to read one more diet book, "Courses" will help walk you to your Solution through its simple scripture study format.
- See your food struggles from a spiritual perspective so that you can find the true and lasting solution to your problems.
- Learn how to study the scriptures to find God's specific direction for your health & fitness.
- Walk away from food temptations because you are filled, equipped, and empowered by the Word of God.
Not only will you learn to change how you eat, but you will grow closer to God and stronger in your faith in the process. Your eyes will be open to His "very present help in time of need."
What you'll get:
In "Courses," each week is focused on one specific area, starting with a short teaching, 5-daily scriptures studies, and a weekly reflection, where you will tie a bow on your week's lessons.
Here are the "Courses," you'll be served each week:
- COURSE 1: THE GRACE DIET. Discover why GRACE needs to be the foundation of all you do.
- COURSE 2: GROW IN SELF-CONTROL. Develop this fruit and walk in the Spirit.
- COURSE 3: BIBLICAL BODY IMAGE. Get focused on what matters and drop your body image baggage.
- COURSE 4: SPIRITUAL WARFARE STRATEGIES. Suit up and use your weapons of faith.
- COURSE 5: TRUE COMFORT FOOD. Find comfort that lasts in the arms of your Father.
- COURSE 6: STAYING THE COURSE. Determine how you will handle roadblocks before you hit them.
- COURSE 7: SPIRIT-LED EATING. Find God's specific directions for YOUR diet.
*This product is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD and will be delivered to your email address. This is not a physical product. Learn more in the Digital Product Details tab.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
I started the course only a few days ago. I am already feeling the grace, forgiveness and gentleness from the words of God and from being able to reflect on what the scripture means to me. I need guidance in understanding and applying the word and the study helps me do that. I am excited knowing my relationship with food and God will continue to improve as I work my way through the study and learn more what God has in store for me.
I I’ve the format of this book. Concise and well organized.
Awesome study. Has helped me tremendously and I would highly recommend it to anyone. This is absolutely Bible/Scripture based and you cannot go wrong with God.
I have had a complete turn in my thoughts about Gods wonderful grace and how I have misused His grace by making bad choices in my eating habits. Once I started this study, I felt like a light bulb went off in my head and understanding just took over. I will forever make better choices simply because of the grace I have been given ❤️
Love, Love Love! It's brought me so close to God and understand the connection that scripture has to the way we eat, think and move. In the last 25 days, I have witnessed the transformation in my friend and in myself. More peace, more joy, more love.