You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
I am enjoying the 30 day devotion that I got. It’s really helping steer my thoughts to thinking more on God and less about stressing all my time on food and calorie counting. Although I still am keeping track of those things, I am surrendering them as only a tool- not some form of bondage or idol. Thanks so much for all you share!!!
Your study plans seem to be just what I need. I am enjoying my daily time in the Bible, and it has really helped to control my food addiction. Once a few pounds have disappeared, I believe I will be able to start activities again and will gain the confidence I now lack to tackle the workforce again. I am also looking forward to feeling active enough to start doing more physical “works” for God. Thank you so much for what you do. I keep my “supplies” for Bible study on the side table of my favorite chair and all during the day when I am in between chores, I sit and study. I start with your guides and that often leads to further topics. I am no longer at a loss as to what I should study. It just flows.
I started this study with little hope for success...it seemed too simplistic. I was pleasantly surprised that I stuck with it and that is was as helpful as it ended up being. I did it every morning (which is, in and of itself, a huge accomplishment) and found myself referencing the verse thru-out the day. I am starting to lose weight, but honestly, that seems secondary to the new relationship I am forming with a consistent daily devotion, scripture memorization, and prayer. Thank-you.
My faith in God and his heart for me Is growing through this study. After failing on so many diets and nutrition programs, I now have hope that I matter to Him, even in this area. It’s hope rooted in His Word I’ve been “ chewing.” That hope is helping me trust Him with my hunger, thirst, fullness, and sufficiency. A chronic over-eater, I now am learning to listen to my God-designed body. Consequently , I’m stopping eating When I have no more appetite, Rather than eating until I have no more room. It’s amazing how much less food that is.
Oh Thank you for your word and this has been life changing to see how how god is changing me from the out side in wanting to get up and read the scripture write it down LOVE IT