You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
Chew The Word has been such a helpful bible/scripture study. It has shown me how to apply and meditate on scriptures that not only helps me grow spiritually but also in ways in how I can choose to live a healthier lifestyle based on scripture. Not by diet/exercise plans.
Loved this study. It helped me to really looK closely at my views on food and how I regard myself vs how God sees me.
Love this Devotional!!!
Wish it was in book form. I don’t have internet. Except on phone and no printer.
It is great! Altho I just started it. I'v only done 2 days but it is very encouraging. I feel. It gives you the word to chew on and makes you process very well. Thank you Teri Lindberg