You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
Chew the word, a.k.a Grace Filled plate is teaching me how to have a yummy life through spiritual food. If you are being fed spiritually allows you to eat mindfully. It is helping me with my challenge to REST when I need to rest in the evening rather than grabbing food to fill an emotion. It allows me to hold onto God's word and learn from Him as everything we need to guide us in life can be found in the word. I look forward to what God has to say each day through the scripture given. thank you soooo much for this YUMMY tool. Debe
Chew the Word has led me back to the place I needed to be all along. Reading the scriptures and applying them to struggling with crazy-town way of existing has been so enlightening. Yes, I highly recommend the study to bring one closer to our God and His truths.
The format of this Bible study is great and works well to keep focused all day.
There are no coincidences when it comes to God. For decades I have struggled in the wilderness with binge eating and self destructive behavior. One day as I was perusing the internet for appetite suppressants I happened upon Grace Filled Plate. God is so good! Since I have entered the study, I see that God has been with me all along. I am learning to be at peace with myself. I thank Brandice for using her gifts of caring and teaching to minister to those of us who need her right here right now.
I always felt alone in my battle with how I see myself and my relationship with food. And this is the first time ever, I felt like this struggle is not mine alone. And this study has just opened my eyes and changed my thought process. Even though its not completely easy and I'm not over it all. Im on a journey and its a start