You cherish your Christian faith and you long to make BETTER food choices but...
...you don't know where to START (and you're afraid of failing, again).
If you believe that the Word of God is powerful but you haven't experienced the divine health and food freedom you KNOW God has for you...
It is time to CHEW THE WORD!
Chew the Word is an interactive 30-Day (6-week) scripture study that will take you from reader to doer.
As you unpack what the scripture has for you, you will:
- Begin to make changes in your diet without feeling deprived, as you follow God's gentle leading.
- Find the confidence to try again even if you failed in the past (because this time is different).
- Find your own food truth as you follow the 5-question reflection process.
- Learn how to use the very thing that has troubled you to draw you closer than ever to God (you'll finally understand why you have struggled all these years!).
What to expect
- Over the 6 weeks, each weekday you'll be provided with a purposefully-selected scripture verse to study.
- Then, you'll be asked 5 simple yet profound questions that will teach you how to dig out God's truths for YOU from His Word.
- Over the weekend, you'll complete a Weekly Reflection where the Holy Spirit can tie a bow on all you've learned.
- You'll have access to a private Facebook group where you can read and share with other like-minded Christian women.
📌Digital orders, downloads, and course log-in info will arrive WITHIN 30 MINUTES.
📌All products at Grace Filled Plate are DIGITAL in nature. This means that you'll receive an email with a file to download to your computer and not a physical product.
📌You may print the e-book at home or contact your local office supply store where you may take the file to them on a thumb drive or possibly email it to them for printing.
📌If you pay with Paypal, your digital product will be sent to the email associated with your account.
📌If you have any questions, please email me at Brandice@GraceFilledPlate.com.
I've haved really great bible studies that include thinking about my eating and exercising. It has been very insightful. I'm really going to miss it when I'm done. And I'm almost finished. I'm hoping to find another. I really liked the questions and the way the format helped me think deeper. The best part was that every study had a scripture verse to study.
Loved this. Thank you
I am on day 10 and loving the bible study. I really loved the email you just sent "Would Jesus Eat a Donut? [Chew the Word]." I very interesting perspective of how to look at food. Loved the "What would Jesus eat?" and the verse - Mark 7:17-19 Then Jesus went into a house to get away from the crowd, and his disciples asked him what he meant by the parable he had just used. “Don’t you understand either?” he asked. 'Can’t you see that the food you put into your body cannot defile you? Food doesn’t go into your heart, but only passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer.' (By saying this, he declared that every kind of food is acceptable in God’s eyes.)" (NLT) . It really spoke to me.
I am feeling so much more in control now that I've given up control!! Getting the Word into my mind and heart is setting me free from destructive, self-defeating thoughts and behaviors. It's still a work in progress, but I really feel that I can put food and eating in proper perspective for the first time. Christ came to set us free from everything that condemns us. Thank you, Brandice!
I completed this scripture study with my family. We all enjoyed it and grew much closer to God during the 6 weeks.